Quote of the Moment
"All really great things happen in slow and inconspicuous ways." Leo Tolstoy


Wednesday 4 March 2009

Blog Restart: Failure

Wonderful, so I actually get around to restarting this blog and all I can think about is a gravely stupid mistake which I have only just done – probably not the best idea considering I am attaching the web address above with my CV. Either way it is important for the world out there to be reminded.

DOUBLE CHECK WHO YOU ARE SENDING YOUR EMAIL TO…

Ultimately my failure consisted of sending an email of a individual’s contact details to the individual themselves and not to the person who was meant to contact them. Considerations of privacy, possible broken trust and above all (though least important) embarrassment rushed through my head as soon as the two word reply… ‘Who’s James?’ came back.

Now people remember that coffee and lack of sleep is not conducive to career advancement – no matter how many times you have postponed that Outlook reminder!

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments: